Easy Key Lime Pie I
A nice key lime pie recipe to try !
* 5 egg yolks, beaten
* 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
* 1/2 cup key lime juice
* 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Combine the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice. Mix well. Pour into unbaked graham cracker shell.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool. Top with whipped topping and garnish with lime slices if desired. The key lime pie recipe is ready...enjoy it !